Designed and built in Scotland for Australia, the all new Stewart ‘Edge’ Drop Sided Tipping trailers are built for you. Featuring full Hardox® body and sides meaning the trailer is very strong, protected from rock damage and lighter in overall tare weight without sacrificing any strength. Other features such as dual axle hydraulic breaks and LED road lighting on the larger models means road towing is completely legal behind agricultural vehicles and our ADR axles are built to take it.
All EDGE trailers feature the 3-way tailgate design which enables any load to be emptied or distributed via the rear tailgate. All sides are able to be removed, easily converting these trailers into a formidable flatbed trailer.
Chrome plated rams are a standard feature, ensuring long life without any fear of rust damage. All trailers are painted with 2-pack acrylic gloss paint to give an impressive fit and finish which complements the quality of the build and the pride of the Scottish owners!
- Minimun 30HP requireded
- Maximum Trailer Speed: 40 km/hr (High Speed Axle options Available)
- Sides: Removal Drop Sides, 2mm Hardox
- Floor: 4mm Hardox
- Suspension: Fixed Axle
- Hoist: Single Triple Stage Chrome Plated Ram
- Drawbar: Heavy duty 40mm hitch eye
- Tyres: 400/60 x 15.3 Flotation Style
- Braking: Optional
- Lighting: Optional
- Paint: Finished with 120 microns of two pack acrylic high gloss paint