EDGE 12 Tipper
The EDGE12 Trailer, suited to general farming applications has many uses; whether it’s carting soil or gravel around the farm, moving hay and feed supplements to livestock, or even being used as trailer for a fieldbin. These trailers really are the optimum multi use product.
- Minimun 125HP requireded
- Maximum Trailer Speed: 40 km/hr (High Speed Axle options Available)
- Sides: Removal Drop Sides, 2mm Hardox
- Drawbar: Dual Springs
- Floor: 4mm Hardox
- Suspension: 90mm ADR Tandem Axles on Spring Suspension
- Hoist: Dual Triple Stage Chrome Plated Rams
- Drawbar: Heavy duty 40mm hitch eye
- Tyres: 435/50Rx19.5 Tandem Super Singles
- Braking: 300mm x 130mm Hydraulic Brakes on all Axles. Ratchet Style Parking Brake
- Lighting: Rear LED Road Lighting
- Rope Rails: Standard
- Paint: Finished with 120 microns of two pack acrylic high gloss paint
- Lockable plastic or stainless steel toolbox
- Rear Mud Flaps
- Bale Racks (Front & Rear)
- Rear Tray Extension (Used for Hay Carting)
- Livestock Crate
- Side Extensions
Designed and built in Scotland for Australia, the all new Stewart ‘Edge’ Drop Sided Tipping trailers are built for you. Featuring full Hardox® body and sides meaning the trailer is very strong, protected from rock damage and lighter in overall tare weight without sacrificing any strength. Other features such as dual axle hydraulic breaks and LED road lighting on the larger models means road towing is completely legal behind agricultural vehicles and our ADR axles are built to take it.
The EDGE 12 Trailer features a sprung drawbar. This feature prevents over loading the drawbar on the tug tractor and provides optimum comfort for the operators. Designed so if filled to capacity evenly in the loading area there is no more than 3 tonne of down-pressure on the towing vehicle’s drawbar.
All EDGE trailers feature the 3-way tailgate design which enables any load to be emptied or distributed via the rear tailgate. All sides are able to be removed, easily converting these trailers into a formidable flatbed trailer.
Chrome plated rams are a standard feature, ensuring long life without any fear of rust damage. The EDGE 8 & 12 models feature dual lift rams ensuring even lifting across the chassis and no chance of any body twisting or damage to the chassis.
All trailers are painted with 2-pack acrylic gloss paint to give an impressive fit and finish which complements the quality of the build and the pride of the Scottish owners!